Tag


Since I've been tagged by Farah (who is such a doll with the most wonderful blog!), here are 7 things about me that most people don't know.

1. I have the most bizarre phobias (i.e. birds and oven-mitts!)
2. I can absolutely 100%-ly live without my cell phone. I often compare myself to an 80 year old woman who only carries a phone around for emergencies.
3. I have an issue with authority. Not female authority though, just male. This issue usually gets my in trouble.
4. I'm an extremely old soul and should have been born in a different decade. You know how some people say "My whole life I was meant to be a mother" or a wife or a teacher, etc? Well my whole life I was meant to be 30. It's the perfect age and things just gets better after that!
5. Esty is my biggest time-suck. If I had the money, I'd spend ALL day shopping on that site. Until then, I'm stuck just browsing - for hours!
6. I seriously make the best playlists for any mood or occasion!
7. With my upcoming graduation, I've reached a cornerstone. I've got way to many options right now.

xx

Comments

No responses to “Tag”

Post a Comment