♥ always

I loved today.

Took a practice GRE exam with the Princeton Review this morning. I ran into several people I know from either classes or work (including an awkward run-in with a girl who wanted to make out during our lit skit last summer). Pretty cool we all have similar goals though. Anyway, my results: I can't be more average! Oh well, I went in there blind. What should I have expected?

Therefore, I missed most of Amina's birthday party. As soon as I walked in the door I was attacked by 5 year olds. 'Twas nice; but I can only tolerate children for 5 minutes max.

..I'm not joking.

Dee was dressed as a fairy and painted everyone's face. She is sickly talented.

Then it was cake time. Here is a memorable convo:
Dee: You're eating that huge piece of cake? You're such a pig!
Me: I know! What's wrong with me? (As I walk away from the cake.)
Dee: So... you done with that spoon?
I. Died. Laughing.

I'm looking forward for tomorrow. I might see New York, I love You before I spend the rest of the day writing papers and preparing for my week.

Funness!

& yes, the simplest things DO make me happy.

Comments

One response to “♥ always”

Vicky said...
October 25, 2009 at 1:57 PM

Did you see Paris, I love You? Let me know if this movie compares....

Post a Comment