Highlights/Lowlights


Highlights of my week:
- Got my first paycheck! (Stub is safely sitting in my memory box.) :D
- Got B's on all my midterms. Usually I'm all neurotic about numeric grades.. anything beneath a 85% I start hyperventilating. BUT, it's my last semester and I'm lazy! 75%? Party!!
- It rained last night. No sound in the world is more comforting when trying to sleep.
- Passed the campus church and it was covered in rainbow flags with a sign saying "love thy neighbor." This wasn't done in protest..
- Going to the bookstore tomorrow to buy John Irving's newest novel. I'm beyond excited!

Low-lights:
- My students look quite concerned when they see I'm in one of there classes. It's awkward.
- I took my niece to a park with a petting zoo. There was a hugh white peacock (or a turkey..) that got loose. I ran away from it as she ran toward it. Words can not explain my fear.

Ooh, time to listen to Jimmy Fallon. Listen? Why yes, listen. My TV screen is still covered with static so I can only hear my shows. Convenient huh? (Let's add that to my low-lights!)

Comments

No responses to “Highlights/Lowlights”

Post a Comment